Data Analyst (f/m) // ArtNight
Looking for a new challenge? Look no further!
Berlin-based ArtNight is a hyper-fast growing startup. After participating in Germany’s version of shark tank, “Die Höhle der Löwen”, and securing investment of leading German angel investors, we grew within one year to become the leading creative event platform in Germany. Now we are launching across Europe!
Become part of our growth story as a Data Analyst (f/m). It is also possible to work in part time or as a freelancer.
- You will provide transparency of all our data work to tight deadlines
- In cooperation with our founders and all team members you will develop reportings
- Recommend optimization actions/projects based on operational KPIs; ensure alignment of the targets and KPIs
- Communicate reports on a weekly basis, process requests from stakeholders; prepare quarterly and monthly functional reviews
- Gain insights into all of our strategy, fundraising and what it takes to build a startup
- Benefit from our flat hierarchies so everybody has the opportunity to contribute their opinion, to learn and grow
- Working in a small and ambitious team with a mission of selling a fun product.
- You hold a degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Engineering, or its equivalent
- You have work experience in a related field
- You work solution-oriented and have a hands-on mentality
- You can effectively communicate the business issues and feedback from different departments and present the results transparently
- Strong project, process and time management skills: you are able to drive projects autonomously, keeping tight deadlines. Also, you are self-driven, results-oriented, and enjoy working independently. You take being a role model seriously and always display a positive attitude
- You have great analytical skills to deliver a strong data-driven performance: You are an expert in Excel and feel comfortable using databases
- You are skilled in dealing with agile methods and development tools
- You have excellent command of spoken and written English, German and other languages is a plus
Of course we offer you great benefits such as flat hierarchies, lunch dates, team events, free participation at our ArtNights, our office located in the heart of Berlin and of course lots of fun.
Sounds interesting? Apply now and be part of our great team. We are looking forward to hearing from you.