Data Analyst // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated full-time Data Analyst for its Business Intelligence team. You will work with the largest and most extensive data set in the industry to provide business insights that help our clients reduce their return rates. If you’re passionate about data analysis and ready to use your skills to shape the future of the online fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Zara, Hugo Boss, New Balance, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Analyzing big data sets (>100 millions) using statistical tools and deriving conclusions
- Building data products that provide valuable insights to our clients
- Automating data analysis code through efficient use of advanced SQL code
- Working in collaboration with our data science team
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online
What We’re Looking for in You
- Master’s degree or higher in natural sciences / computer science / mathematics
- Knowledge in statistics and analysis tools (R is an advantage)
- Understanding of databases and experience with SQL
- Experience building automation tools and programming is a big advantage
- Practical experience in a commercial company is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Resident in Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!