Data Analyst (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst (m/f) to support our Inbound Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning marketing and SEO team and deliver strategic data insights with high impact.
In this role you will be at the interface of data and business in a high-growth start-up environment. You will leverage your analytical skills to transform data into compelling new travel-themed stories with a global reach. In addition, you will have the opportunity to build out our marketing data infrastructure and influence our business at the highest level.
In this role, you will
- Take overall strategic and operational responsibility for our Inbound Marketing data infrastructure, analysis, and insights.
- Translate data into marketing strategies and objectives that have real business impact and fuel our team’s strategies and success.
- Build our first SEO data warehouse, including ideation, execution, and QA.
- Analyse search data trends to uncover new opportunities for location-focused pages and campaigns.
- Deliver insights into customer booking behavior and on-page usage.
- Evaluate our SEO market penetration and visibility.
- Conduct advanced keyword analysis.
- Independently drive transformational projects.
- Align with multiple internal stakeholders across inbound marketing, business intelligence and management.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience in a similar Data Analyst position. Previous exposure to marketing and SEO is preferred.
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills and an exceptional ability to translate complex data into insights and a compelling narrative.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the marketing team and company-wide.
- Excellent Excel skills including VBA and PowerPivot.
- Experience with R and/or Python, Kibana, Redshift, Tableau, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, and Keyword Planner
- A solid understanding of SEO / Digital Marketing research and strategy
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!