Data Analyst // Trafi
Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalization options and payment modules. Trafi serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, Å koda, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation. In several cities across the globe, Trafi is operating a multimodal mobility service under the Trafi brand, which is the role model worldwide for integrated mobility due to its reach, convenience and deep integrations of different transport options.
About the role
We are looking for the experienced data analyst to join a product team working on improving mobility in cities by providing urban and transportation planners a solution for data-driven decision-making. You will work closely with engineers, product manager, data scientists, user research and designers. You will discover and analyse multiple sources and provide data insights aimed at improving mobility in the city. When required you will integrate and manage data from various sources. Together with a team you will discover, test and implement various applications for a varied range of data sources.
- Recommend and create accurate data insights for strategic and tactical decisions aimed at improving mobility in cities.
- Create dashboards, maps and other data visualisation artefacts.
- Identify, in collaboration with product managers and data scientists, new opportunities and new ways of leveraging relevant data.
- Contribute in shaping Trafi City Solutions product.
- Strong in statistics
- Fluent with SQL
- Great with Tableau, R, KNIME, MS Excel or other tool of your choice
- Experience with data engineering
- Experience with spatial data visualisation (MapBox or similar)
- Ability to present meaningful insights in simple way
- Ability to closely collaborate with all members of cross-functional product team
- Experience in similar analytical roles
- Be part of a fast-growing, truly international tech company
- Work with one of the best tech (e.g., with backgrounds from MIT, Cambridge, Google) and communication (e.g., with backgrounds from Zalando, trivago, McKinsey) teams
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- We celebrate successes and take care of our people
- Office located in the heart of Berlin and Urban Sports Club membership