Data Science (ML) (m/f, full-time, Berlin) // Factor-e Analytics
Factor.E (factor-e.eu) is an award-winning startup that wants to revolutionize the manufacturing industry by making the industrial Internet of Things easy and accessible.
Our FactorE.OS platform digitizes production equipment regardless of type and age by continuously measuring and analyzing electrical power data. Based on machine learning techniques, our system can calculate real-time productivity, energy and equipment health indicators to support organizational, technical and business decisions on all levels of the factory hierarchy.
Do you enjoy building, testing and improving deep learning algorithms? We are looking for a machine intelligence engineer who loves hacking in Python and implementing state-of-the-art machine learning architectures. Your efforts will directly contribute to our main product, which is used by companies and individuals around the world.
What we offer
- Challenging and cutting-edge development opportunities
- An office in the heart of Berlin, surrounded by other startups
- An open, young and ambitious team
- Flat hierarchies with high responsibility
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Competitive salary
- University degree in Computer Science (BSc, MSc, Phd) or a related technical discipline
- Theoretical understanding of machine learning
- Coding in Python
- Experience in Pandas and Numpy would be appreciated
- Experience with scrum and agile
- Experience with signal processing is a bonus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV AND provide us with access to your personal code repository at email@example.com. Please avoid standard cover letters! We are looking forward to hearing from you!