Data Scientist // Feingold Technologies
For our rapidly growing R&D Center in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a Data Scientist.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Experiment with novel approaches, some of which might have originated from academic work
- Work closely with the backend engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science and/or experience working in Machine Learning or Statistics
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous
Knowledge and Experience
- Deep theoretical understanding of Machine Learning and Statistics
- Very strong skills in R / Python / Java
- Experience working with Big Data and its tools (experience with AWS specifically S3, EMR, Spark)
- Experience in predictive analytics and multivariate analysis
- Knowledge of common data structures and data visualization techniques
- Expertise in using statistical and mathematical methods to analyze large amounts of information
- Experience developing Machine Learning models from inception to delivery, and then to production
Feingold Technologies GmbH, Sharecare\\’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin, is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of human behavior technologies and health related systems for the purpose of creating a world class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. We have used these technologies to understand our users’ relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well being, leading us to understand the collective health of large populations.
We are now extending these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
Our team has been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, professional but flexible IT solutions.
We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations, short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees.