Data Scientist (m/f/div) (Berlin) // caresyntax
Build up a Machine Learning team in digital health IT
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
We are currently building up our Machine Learning team in R&D Department and you can contribute to the vision of our team and support to establish and maintain data-driven approach in surgical performance.
Your work scope
- Provide expertise in field of machine vision and classification of objects in videos
- Experiment with provided medical datasets and label data
- Find correlation and anomalies in structured datasets
- Work closely with Product Management for defining hypotheses
- Discuss with partners and data providers to visualize and communicate your findings and how they can contribute to our products
- Support to build up machine learning expertise within the company and build up technology stack for machine learning
- Solid background and proven track record in Data Science (either in academia or industry), preferably with a focus on machine vision
- Good software development skills (Python, R or Java) and know how to bring machine learning prototypes to production
- High familiarity with TensorFlow or similar frameworks is a must; good knowledge of Google Cloud ML is a great advantage
- Knowledge or experience in medical domain would be a bonus point
- Business fluent in English; German would be a plus
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, our company website, and join our digital health community!