Data Scientist (m/f) // PubNative
PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves native ads via a scalable and flexible API for mobile apps and web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals. Our ad serving technology is used by developers and publishers around the world.
We are currently growing our platform and develop our next generation of products running on Ruby, Go, Scala and Elixir.
We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You uncover new opportunities to improve how we serve our users
- You build predictive systems that take optimized decisions and learn on the fly
- You assist with product direction by bringing in innovative ideas generated through data mining and data modeling
- You research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms for classification, prediction, clustering and optimization within the ad tech context
- You build scalable pipelines processing large amounts of data, in short periods of time
- You own the complete process, data collection, processing, testing and implementation
- You run A/B tests in a live system
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Scientist in a product environment
- Experience with streaming data pipeline based on Spark (Scala or Python)
- Curiosity & creativity to discover exploitable patterns in datasets and design experiments to verify hypotheses
- Understanding of modern machine learning techniques: e.g. random forests, gradient boosting methods, familiarity with common frameworks like scikit-learn, MLlib
- Comfortable using version control and AWS
- SQL and databases knowledge, experience with open source data warehousing systems such as Presto, Impala, Hive
- Degree in Informatics, Statistics, Computer Science or any other Data related study field, experience with Advertising Technologies
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- Choose your own working tool (MacBook or PC)