Developer for Geometry Processing (C++ and Python) // 1000shapes
Effective immediately, we are looking for a
Developer for Geometry Processing (C++ and Python)
Full-time, located in Berlin/Germany
About 1000shapes GmbH
Our mission is to advance the design, planning and manufacturing of products related to 3D objects – from technical parts to human anatomy. We aim at progressing industrial inspection, surgical procedures, medical devices, clothing, tools, ergonomic design, as well as creative arts and animation via digital solutions. Our services shall empower our customers to create new products, increase product quality and enhance production efficiency. Learn more about us on 1000shapes.com …
- Design robust algorithms for 3D mesh processing
- Develop lean implementations that can be ported to web-based technologies
- Systematically test, evaluate and deliver production code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an agile environment
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or similar subjects
- 2+ years of software development experience, with an emphasis on geometry processing
- Sound knowledge of polygonal mesh data structures
- Passion for 3D computer graphics, and visualization
- Familiarity with self-driven project work and collaborative software development
- Strong ability to solve technical problems
- Solid spoken and written English is mandatory; German is very welcome.
- Bonus: Basic knowledge about non-linear optimization
- Bonus: Experience in developing computationally demanding code using web-based technology (e.g. WebAssembly, GPGPU using WebGL)
What you can expect from us
- Work in a team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- Friendly, international and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Potential for increasing responsibilities and freedom to bring in your own ideas
- Work and live in a vibrant European capital
1000shapes places a high value on the equality of men and women in the workplace. Women are underrepresented in this field, so we especially look forward to applications from women. Family and career are balanced through flexible work hours and part-time opportunities.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application with CV, certificates, references and other background information via e-mail to email@example.com.