Developer / Software Architect (who wants to be our CTO) // ShopReader
What do we do?
Our goal is to develop an application that reinvents and optimizes the online shopping experience. ShopReader serves as an international E-commerce marketplace that connects shops, influencers, and users in new ways, thus making the online shopping experience centralized and extremely user-oriented. At this stage of development, we have already attracted many recognized online stores for ShopReader and implemented them in our prototype.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious developer with an entrepreneurial spirit, who appreciates challenges and turns ideas into concrete reality. Somebody who is inventive and creative and loves to find solutions, even when there seem to be none at first sight. As our partner, you are willing to become overall responsible for the ShopReader technology/maintenance and are ready to take a leading role in the development team.
What do we offer?
This is more than a job offer. It’s an opportunity to become part of our startup with its application in beta. Although the base of our application is developed, there are still an infinite number of significant and big technical decisions to be made and coordinated. We offer you personal development opportunities, flat hierarchies, home-office-option and the possibility to be a part of our team that consists of experienced people in the fields of Online Marketing, IT, E-Commerce and IT Law. As the leading technical manager, we also offer you the option to receive shares in the company.
- Java / Scala Application Development (Java 8)
- Experience with NoSQL and relational database systems (Mongo DB, MySQL)
- Experience with conventional search technologies (Lucene, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM or similar development methods
- Experience with popular development tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Knowledge of REST-based Web Frameworks, such as play!
- Knowledge of Hybrid Mobile App Frameworks (e.g., Ionic)
- Knowledge of Performance Optimizations
- Knowledge of quality assurance through unit tests
- Knowledge of distributed systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of DevOps is an advantage
If you feel excited about the idea and the project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S.: If you don’t meet all requirements, but still feel that you belong to us, we look forward to hearing from you too.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →