Site Reliability Engineer (m/f) // PubNative
PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves native ads via a scalable and flexible API for mobile apps and web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals. Our ad serving technology is used by developers and publishers around the world.
We are currently growing our platform and develop our next generation of products running on Ruby, Go, Scala and Elixir.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You are responsible for the design and development of PubNative’s infrastructure
- You work with Github, creating and reviewing pull requests related to our infrastructure
- You are willing to learn new technologies and you’re comfortable with trying new things and environments
- You are actively helping us to keep our platform always available
- You setup and maintain infrastructure on AWS
- You optimize deployments for applications
- You take care of our Databases, Log and Monitoring solution
- You maintain the automation architecture and continuous software delivery
- You find and fix security issues
- You work closely with all teams, help developers to write secure applications, profile and optimize code
- Strong background in Unix/Linux systems is a must
- Familiarity with Docker
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a plus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (i.e Terraform, packer)
- Multi DataCenter/Cluster management: Deployments, Container Cluster Management, Network Architecture, etc.
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Golang, Ruby or Python)
- Knowledge of best practices of ops in an always-up, always-available services
- Experience working with Monitoring tools or services
- Experience tuning NGINX and HAProxy
- Experience using tests for infrastructure – a plus
- Experience using CentOS or CoreOS – a plus
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across Europe
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
Interested? – Please submit your 1-Page CV online + Github, Stackoverflow, Blog or Twitter link if you have one.