DevOps Engineer (f/m) // aklamio
At Aklamio we believe that everyone – not only some social network celebrities – is an influencer and should be compensated in the same way companies pay for their advertising. Our software-as-a-service solutions enable more than 300 international brands to identify and reward influencers among their customer base to boost their growth with referrals.
Founded in 2011, Aklamio has become Europe’s most successful referral marketing solution with offices in Berlin, London and Madrid. Aklamio was ranked 6th fastest growing startup in Germany (Deloitte Fast50, 2017) with minimal external funding.
Why You Should Join Us:
Become part of an excellent team in one of Germany’s fastest growing and most exciting startups. We offer many possibilities of development in an international environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making. Spirit of innovation, creativity and passion are our top priorities!
- As part of a small DevOps team you work on ensuring the site reliability, stability, availability and security of the technical infrastructure of aklamio.com
- In collaboration with the Development team you develop the technical infrastructure further and optimize it
- You enable scalability of the system
- Monitoring and maintaining system performance by analyzing and fine tuning/troubleshooting the system is also part of your tasks
- You are proud of 3+ years of experience in DevOps in the field of e-commerce (or similar)
- You have extensive experience regarding networking, databases, webservers, load-balancing, firewalls, caching, etc.
- You work with attention to detail, high-energy and a positive can-do attitude that considers no job as too big or too small
- You have working experience with the AWS stack (EC2, Redshift, S3)
- You are familiar with Ansible, git and shell-scripting
- You have excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Permanent full time position, as of now
- Challenging tasks in the space of the international Aklamio tech team
- Sole responsibility in a scrum environment
- Multifaceted employee benefits, e.g. language courses, fitness room and regular team events
Ready to join? Send us your application!