DevOps Engineer (m/f) // Contorion
Contorion is an innovative and fast-growing online shop for professional industrial and trade supply. Thanks to an intelligent and technology-driven business model, Contorion is aiming to offer a wide range of products with high quality of service at fair prices. For making the vision of revolutionising the supply for small and medium sized businesses reality, we’re looking for dynamic and motivated people who want to become part of our team!
- Support us with managing our infrastructure, deploying code and securing our customer data.
- Build and support our cloud infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain our development, testing and production infrastructure .
- Automation of infrastructure tasks.
- Together with our other DevOps ensure we deliver code quickly and safely into production, help building test automation infrastructure and related developer tools.
- Keep our production infrastructure running smoothly.
- Work closely together with our cross-functional development teams in a SCRUM environment.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or scientific/technical field or at least 3 years of practical experience as a DevOps/systems engineer.
- You’re already a guru in Linux (especially Debian and Ubuntu) configuration and operation in large real or virtual datacenters.
- Good understanding of Internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS).
- You know some or most of the following technologies:
- You’re familiar with cloud infrastructure software/solutions like Openstack or AWS.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, OpsWorks and Terraform.
- You know how to administer, monitor and write basic queries for relational and nonrelational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ZooKeeper).
- Loadbalancers (Big IP, AWS ELB, HAProxy).
- Queuing (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka).
- Web servers (nginx, Apache2)
- Version control (git), CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis CI), and configuration management and infrastructure automation software like Saltstack, Puppet, Chef or Ansible are your best friends.
- Experience with configuring virtual development environments (Vagrant).
- Work in a team with more than 30 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times