DevOps Engineer (m/f) // Perseus
We are Perseus, launched by FinLeap, the leading FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the underserved demand for the quickly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
Due to company growth, we are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for helping us refine our CD/CI, monitoring, and overall infrastructure. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is eager to advance the idea of infrastructure as code.
What we would like to see in you:
- We are based on AWS, so this role will require extensive AWS knowledge and expertise.
- It will be great if you have exposure to some of the modern DevOps tools and frameworks that we currently use including Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, ELK, etc.
- More importantly, you are able to evaluate and master new things quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship.
- You can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- You are eager to learn, share knowledge and mentor others.
- You have a well-rounded background in Computer Science, Networks, Operating Systems, etc.
What you can expect from us:
- We will listen to you and respect your ideas on engineering and processes – we value feedback!
- We’re agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work, where you can focus on improving your craftsmanship and achieve results you will be proud of.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science & technology, questioning existing state of things.
- We recognize and respect both sides of software development:
- Competitive salary.
We also have other bonuses like learning and conference budgets, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company, free German classes, coffee, soft drinks, fruits/veggies, and snacks, plus discounts for public transportation, gym memberships, and local restaurants.
We respect diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working.