DevOps Engineer (m/f) // MONOQI
What you’ll be working on:
- Build and maintain automated continuous deployment, hosting and monitoring environments for PHP, JVM and Python based applications and data pipelines, using Linux, Ansible, CloudFormation and other AWS services.
- Work closely with a team of developers and data engineers to understand and anticipate the agile infrastructure needs of the engineering team. Establish a self-service environment that enables engineers to flexibly manage their infrastructure needs in a clean and simple way.
- Design horizontally scalable and highly available environments and anticipate infrastructure growth as the business grows.
- Automate everything from the start and bring in beneficial new technologies to increase the flexibility, availability and security of our e-commerce infrastructure.
- Migrate existing systems to an improved infrastructure in collaboration with the development team.
- Help reducing and maintaining our infrastructure costs by working in a cost-effective manner.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 2 years experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Linux/UNIX administration
- Experience with supporting the following technology stacks: nginx, php-fpm, memcached, redis, MySQL, JVM, node.js
- Experienced in working with a modern configuration management tool, Ansible preferred
- Thorough understanding of configuration management concepts
- Experience with and high interest in AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS, Redshift, Elasticsearch
- Understanding of scalability, availability and security requirements of a high-traffic e-commerce website
- Demonstrated proficiency writing scripts in a standard scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Extensive knowledge of virtualisation technologies
- Experience with continuous deployment
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively with other technical team members, high standards in terms of creating clean structures and valuable documentation
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in managing multi-stack environments
- Experience with GoCD
- Experience working as a software developer or engineer in the past
- Dedicated security expertise
What we offer:
- A quality-over-quantity approach to team management where your work has a big and direct impact on the business development.
- A wide range of technical challenges to prove your excellent skills on.
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, and quick decisions and results
- Yoga classes
- An open, creative, and design-minded workspace in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application.