DevOps Engineer (m/f) // MovingIMAGE24
Would you like to…
- take a leading role in the planning, installation, integration, operation, optimization and continuous development of our IT-infrastructure?
- be a competent point of contact for the implementation of individual video management solutions for our customers?
- administer Linux- or BSD-based system landscapes?
- ensure the secure operation of our software development process by operating and improving the underlying infrastructure?
- contribute new creative ideas for the further development and enhancement of our network operation system?
- manage complex networks, and uphold and implement the highest safety requirements?
- prove your team skills as a member of an agile SCRUM-Team?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- show us that you have a fundamental understanding of network technologies and topologies?
- handle firewalls, load balancers, DNS, Web caches, monitoring systems, scripting?
- demonstrate us your experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery?
- exhibit practical experience and/or theoretical knowledge in the following technologies: virtualization systems (VMware, Docker, LXC), Linux Systems, Nginx, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, and CDN?
- demonstrate orchestration with systems such as Saltstack?
- bring experience with automated build-systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity?
- demonstrate experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM or Heroku?
- show a strong understanding of Software as a Service?
- demonstrate experience in object oriented programming and languages such as Bash, Java, PHP, nodeJS or similar?
- be a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
- communicate in German and English in a professional way?
- present at least a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences (or some other significant degree) and relevant work experience of minimum three years?
Do you feel addressed? We should get to know each other!
- an exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporal culture
- an open working environment that is characterized by teamwork and cross-functional cooperation and in which heart and humor are key figures
- freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility
- a modern selection of hardware devices
- a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters
- high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- free German and English courses
- a weekly breakfast
- flexible work time with 30 days of holiday
- stable working environment
- Hack days twice a year
Even more interested?
Submit your meaningful application documents noting your earliest available starting date through our online portal under the following link: https://movingimage24gmbh.softgarden.io/apply-choice?0&jobDbId=901552&sgClickId=20446138&l=en
Christoph Hauser | HR Manager
Stralauer Allee 7 | 10245 Berlin
You will find more about us on our website: http://www.movin
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →