DevOps Engineer (m/f) // relayr GmbH
Build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices. Join relayr and build the future today.
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
We have a growing number of internal and client projects and are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our international team in Berlin (we are flexible with working conditions).
- Help build out and scale our platform cluster (AWS, Baremetal, different cloud and virtualization platforms)
- Help development team to clusterize and scale all application components
- Strive for many 9’s of uptime
- Develop Continuous Deployment and Monitoring strategies
- Help develop long term strategies
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience in scaling applications, working with clusters
- Experience with modern tools like Mesos, Consul, Swarm, Docker
- Understanding of administration of Big Data tools like Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS is a significant bonus)
- Command line and shell scripting are your friends, languages such as Python, Go and Ruby are constant companions.
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating system (particularly Debian based)
- Knowledge of TCP networking stack and ability to design firewalls and security rules. (iptables, ipfw, selinux)
- Bonus: You have experience with Scala and NodeJs and can dive just a little deeper than reading the stack trace when something goes wrong in production
- Work in a cool office located in Kreuzberg
- German courses and Friday evenings get together
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people all over the world
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionate team
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV, start date and salary expectations! Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →