DevOps Engineer (m/f) // Snom Technology
You are based in Berlin working full-time on a permanent contract.
Do you want to shape the business intelligence data with new technology-driven processes? Do you enjoy taking a proactive and holistic approach that will propose solutions for existing problems not yet solved? You will be encouraged to propose new ideas, improve existing processes, and take initiative to develop Snom’s operations and infrastructure processes.
You perform on a key role that will scale up the business by automation of workflow processes and solutions for high-availability services. With your support you will help teams in sales, finance, IT, development and BI to make informed business decisions and faster delivery of VoIP solutions to new and existing clients.
- Work with Information Technology to develop and execute Snom’s information technology operations
- Use Python, Bash, and other scripting languages to automate workflows and streamline operations processes, developing new processes or improving on existing
- Streamline Amazon Web Services deployment and operations tasks
- Maintain and improve continuous integration and build system environment used in our Scrum process
- Cooperate with IT and Software Development to further automate and streamline the development process. Refine and develop automatic deployment and maintenance processes for customer-facing services
- Assist in creation and refinement of Data Analytics systems for visualizing and analyzing data sets
- Use MSSQL, Python or other tools to gather data, working with Business Intelligence to automate data collection and analysis
- A degree in technology, engineering and/or some years of relevant experience
- Experience working in DevOps, Systems Engineering or Software Engineering in a Scrum environment
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (Debian / Ubuntu) systems administration
- Experience in writing scripts utilizing Python, bash, Ms SQL, Ansible, CloudFormation and more
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and understanding of basic network security
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, German would be a plus
- Familiarity and experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Bonus skills: Workable understanding of web application security concepts and high-availability
What do we offer?
- A challenging and diverse position at the VoIP pioneer with sustainable growth
- An opportunity to learn and grow in an international, open-minded working environment with highly talented, smart and motivated colleagues
- Working interdepartment with an Agile Team
- Introductory and regular trainings in Berlin
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to develop and execute ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Competitive salary, benefits like BVG ticket and company pension scheme (betriebliche Altersversorgung)
- Friendly and upbeat environment with kicker table, lots of beverages and fresh fruit, a variety of team events with colleagues from all branches
We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Your contacts will be Patrick McCulley (IT) and Jenny Kaiser (HR).
More about us:
https://www.snom.com/│ twitter.com/snom │ www.facebook.com/snom.VoIP.phones