DevOps Engineer // Neufund
DEVOPS ENGINEER/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
FULL TIME, BERLIN
NEUFUND is disrupting the venture-capital industry by managing equity on a community-owned fundraising platform. We bridge the worlds of venture capital and the crypto space by tokenizing private equity and enabling smart contract based investments. More about Neufund at Techcrunch, NYTimes, Cointelegraph and on our github.com/Neufund. You can also read our latest whitepaper here.
Our technology stack includes React, NodeJS, Typescript, Ethereum, Solidity, Go, Rust, Haskell, Python, IPFS, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, HTML5/CSS, etc.
We expect you to be knowledgeable in one or more of these areas, and be eager to learn about the others.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with automation tools like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes.
- Experience with managing Linux systems, VMware, Databases (i.e. Postgresql).
- Experience with monitoring (i.e. Zabbix), backup solutions and log aggregations tools (i.e. Graylog, Sentry).
- Eagerness to work on the forefront of blockchain and open source.
- Expertise in at least one language domain, preferably more.
Ability to work in an agile energetic startup environment.
Why you should join us
FAIR COMPENSATION: We want professionals with real experience in our team so we pay properly. Expect a higher salary than you would receive in Berlin’s startups.
TEAM CULTURE: At Neufund we have established a creative and supportive work environment, were everyone can and does talk to everyone. We want this to stay this way, so a cultural fit is equally important to us as your qualifications and experience.
DIVERSITY: We have co-workers from 5 continents. No matter where you’re from or who you are, all applications will be considered equally.
FREE FOOD: Two times a week we serve healthy team lunches at our office, and, of course, there is free coffee, tea, mate and other beverages all day.
FREE SPORT: We offer free Yoga next to our office every Tuesday and Thursday, and will provide a membership at urban sports club which gives you access to hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and other german cities.
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: We offer a Flexi Friday. This is a modern concept to allow home office on Friday or a complete day off – if you choose to compensate it on the weekend.
GROW WITH US: While Neufund grows, we want you to grow with us. We encourage you to take on new roles if you feel like it and support you by offering external career coaching at no extra expense for you.
BONUSES: To receive discretionary bonuses in cryptocurrencies at Neufund you will receive a cold wallet in the form of a Ledger Nano S.
BEAUTIFUL WORKPLACE: We have a beautiful office loft, right next to the Spree on the border between two of Berlin’s nicest neighbourhoods: Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg. Did we mention our two huge balconies?
ESOP: You will participate in Neufunds success by joining our Employee Stock Option Program.
Do you think that we will get along well?
Contact us directly on: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!