DevOps Engineer // Ultra Tendency
You are a developer that loves to take a look at infrastructure as well? You are a systems engineer that likes to write code? Ultra Tendency is looking for you!
What are your tasks?
- Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations
- Deploy and extend large-scale server clusters for our clients
- Fine-tune and optimize our clusters to process millions of records every day
- Learn something new every day and enjoy solving complex problems
What do you need?
- You know Linux like the back of your hand
- You love to automate all the things – SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform and Puppet are your daily business
- You can write code in Python, Java, Ruby or similar languages.
- You are driven by high quality standards and attention to detail
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and knowledge of Docker is a plus
What do we offer?
- Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager
- Work on the open-source community and become a contributor. Learn from open-source enthusiasts which you will find nowhere else in Germany!
- Work in an English-speaking, international environment
- Work with cutting edge equipment and tools
About Ultra Tendency
Ultra Tendency is a software-development and consulting company, which is fast growing and specialising in the fields of Big Data and Data Science. We design, develop, and support complex algorithms and applications that enable data-driven products and services for our customers.
data privacy statement: http://www.ultratendency.com/data-protection.html