DevOps Engineer // Ultra Tendency
Ultra Tendency is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our newly established office in Berlin. We are the number one company for open-source Big Data in Germany with a very strong track record in delivering complex Big Data solutions with an unrivaled quality.
- Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations
- Deploy and extend large-scale server clusters for our clients
- Work in our offices and on-site at the premises of our clients
- Enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
- Be part of our newly formed team in Berlin and help driving its culture and work attitude
- You are a structured problem solver who is able to work in a team as well as independently
- In depth knowledge of Linux including system design, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administration
- Coding experience with Python, Java or similar languages.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and processes
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and its tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker and related tools is a plus
- Being able to work in an English-speaking, international environment
- Fascinating tasks and interesting Big Data projects in various industries
- Benefit from 10 years of delivering excellence to our customers
- Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager
- Work on the open-source community and become a contributor
- Learn from open-source enthusiasts which you will find nowhere else in Germany!
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Enjoy our additional benefits such as a free BVG ticket
- Possibility to work remotely or in one of our development labs throughout Europe
- Work with cutting edge equipment and tools
Join Ultra Tendency and become part of the number one Big Data company in Germany!