Embedded Linux Engineer // Snuk
We are looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art open infrastructure and networking solution. From sensor and network nodes over dedicated gateways within commercial buildings, to necessary cloud services.
There are countless software services that address isolated use cases for improving efficiency, security, or comfort within buildings. Currently, those service providers need to spend a lot of time developing their own on-premise infrastructure. That’s where we come in.
Our open infrastructure solution provides an easy and cost-efficient way of deploying services into large-scale buildings. We have developed a complete prototype (and a lot of trial and error is already done), but now we need you to bring this new product to life.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
- You are experienced in embedded Linux development.
- You have gained knowledge in Go and Python, or you are ready to learn Go.
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git.
- You know your way around in using and adapting open source tools and libraries.
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other software engineers.
- Basic experience in hardware design and troubleshooting is highly appreciated.
- You have good English communication skills.
- Experience in RTOS based application development is a plus.
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders while helping shape the company.
- Having impact on the product from day zero.
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator.
- International team.
- Having access to experienced colleagues from the WATTx team.
This is one of the ventures from WATTx, an IoT company builder. For more information check out wattx.io.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →