Engineering Lead, DevOps // crealytics
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Engineering Lead, DevOps (m/f)
// Your responsibilities
- As the Engineering Lead, DevOps you will contribute and provide technical leadership to a team of engineers who manage the high availability and scalability of crealytics’ platform, spanning Mesos, On-Premise, GCP, AWS, and more
- You have joint responsibility for the 24/7/365 operations of our SaaS platform and will be significantly involved in the infrastructure, architecture and choice of tools and technologies used
- You build & maintain tools to automate the provisioning, deployment and monitoring of crealytics’ infrastructure
- You will help planning and implementing expanding and/or migration into new data center locations
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team by setting ambitious but achievable goals
- You provide feedback, as well as regular appraisals and training to your team
- You participate in the hiring process and choose your team members to fill open positions with the best candidates
// Your Profile
- You have a relevant university degree and several years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry with a service operational background supporting high availability environments
- You have already gained initial leadership experience in managing small, agile teams
- You have profound knowledge of Linux system administration and networking – routing, tunneling, firewalling
- You convince with good scripting and programming skills; actual development experience is a big plus
- You have a very good understanding of high availability, load balancing, service discovery concepts and available technologies
- You operate large-scale highly available relational databases (EXASOL) as a plus
- You are familiar with provisioning tools; hands-on experience with Saltstack is a plus
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and have the ability to quickly understand business needs to transform them into technical requirements
- You excel in motivating your team with strong to-the-point communication and a distinct can-do attitude
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drives our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people of more than 30 different nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Funda will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Engineering Lead, DevOps (m/f) BSUJ” in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. www.crealytics.com