Engineering Manager // Trifacta
Trifacta, a world-class startup from San Francisco, is looking for a talented and dedicated Engineering Manager to join our growing team in Berlin, Germany. You will be responsible for a team that builds end-to-end functionality for all products on the Trifacta platform, including data processing solutions, scalable backend services, and polished user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
What we are looking for
- You are a communicative and collaborative manager with excellent people skills and English language fluency.
- You have a strong desire helping people and teams grow.
- You have a bias towards action and a can-do attitude.
- You have 1-2 years of experience managing a team of 4-8 engineers as a people manager.
- You have 4 or more years of experience as a software engineer (or in a comparable role) taking projects from the initial concept to production.
- You have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders (developers, product management, user experience design, quality assurance).
- You inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering team and its team members.
- You attract and retain software engineers for your team. You care for your team.
- You are responsible for the execution of your team’s projects.
- You provide technical leadership, e.g. through code reviews and architectural discussions.
- You represent your team in engineering and release management meetings.
- You collaborate and coordinate with other teams and functions such as product management and user experience design, making sure everyone is in sync.
What you can expect from us
- You will work on an international, friendly team on one of the most exciting opportunities in the data space.
- We will help you grow your skills through mentorships and education support. Our environment is focussed on collaboration and learning.
- You will have direct impact on the success of our projects.
- You will work from our brand-new offices in Berlin Mitte.
- We value work/life balance.
- We have monthly team events.
- You can visit our headquarters in San Francisco at least once per year.
- We offer relocation support.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and by Google. It is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.