Front-end Developer // Fit Analytics
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, New Balance, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Developing the next generation of our size advisor
- Integrating our size advisor onto new e-commerce sites
- Partnering with our Design Team to introduce new features and improve UX
What We’re Looking for in You
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Very good knowledge of Linux and Version Control Systems (e.g. Git)
- Native-apps (Android, iOS) experience is a big advantage
- CoffeeScript knowledge is an advantage
- Backend experience (Node.js) is an advantage
- Innovative and self-motivated, with strong problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually
- Fluency in English
- Resident in Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!