Front-end Developer (m/f) // i2x
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Eagerness to learn and push the boundaries.
- Enthusiasm to work within an agile and international start-up environment.
- Experience developing Web applications using React, Redux and Webpack.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs for developing responsive Web applications.
- Big plus if you worked with Enzyme or Selenium.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Solid English communication skills.
- You will work closely with our engineers, data scientists and designers to develop high quality products for our customers.
- You will create the best user experience for our products.
- You will build responsive and scalable web applications using the latest technologies.
- You will assure the seamless integration between various components of our system.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a young and highly motivated team that wants to make a difference.
- Become a part of a huge network of business angels, investors and entrepreneurs with the experience of building stable tech companies.
- Enjoy both freedom and responsibility of a modern and dynamic environment.
- Be part of Europe’s most active startup ecosystem, right in the heart of Berlin.
- Work with the latest technologies and tools in order to get sh*t done.
- Be part of a motivated team that attends conferences and meetups in order to grow our common knowledge.
- A competitive salary and a lot of time for self improvement.
- Free beverages around the office.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →