Front-end Engineer (f/m) Angular // Comtravo
Comtravo – radically simplifying business travel.
Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique product. Travellers or Travel Managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
Founded in 2015 by Michael Riegel, Jannik Neumann, Marko Schilde & Slobodan Utvic in the heart of Berlin, we are trusted by renowned Tech Investors (such as Creandum, Project A Ventures) and have yet built a strong and highly professional team of experts in all areas which we are consistently seeking to expand.
Are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- Build and implement top-notch and intuitive front-end features based on Angular 5 / Typescript
- Write scalable, maintainable and well-tested code according to latest best practices
- Use your keen eye for UI to implement new features and prototypes
- Identify, fix and solve complex and challenging problems, for example compatibility issues
- Collaborate closely with Backend and Product Experts
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Angular (4+)
- Knowledge of OOP and SW design patterns
- Experience with Responsive and Mobile Design is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours & language courses
- An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin as well as access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team
- Deep knowledge in scaling of startups and influence the development of the company
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A Loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!