Frontend Developer // Careship
As our Frontend Developer you support the digital appearance of Careship and make your contribution to the scaling by implementing modern applications of high quality.
- You develop isomorphic frontend components of high quality
- You design and implement new features based on cutting-edge technology for our website and APIs
- You work closely with your team in order to develop high-quality coding standards by taking unit testing, code coverage and coding-conventions into account
- You elaborate features and UI/UX components conceptually
- You contribute to the improvement of our agile processes and to the success of the team in general
- You have a university degree in the field of digital communication, computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of work experience within the field of software development for innovative frontend applications based on responsive design and single page applications
- You have excellent knowledge regarding the development of web applications based on RESTful-APIs, basic knowledge of RESTful architecture and its composition
- Knowledge of PHP and MySql is a plus
- Familiar handling of common development tools like Git
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- By experimenting with new technologies and developing MVPs you contribute to the technical advance of Careship
- A chance to be creative on a daily base, bring in new ideas, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Space for exciting hackathons to build up new projects in no time
- A modern work space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg with feel-good atmosphere, table tennis, conference budget and team lunch
- Working in a cross-functional teamstructure with agile methods
- A competitive compensation package
Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now by using our contact form.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!