Frontend Developer (f/m/d) // mediapeers
Deluxe’s Berlin subsidiary mediapeers is looking for a new peer with skill, passion, and humor who would love to work in Europa’s most thrilling city helping us raise our software to the next level with modern web technologies.
You will work on a sophisticated SaaS solution designed to distribute audiovisual content – covering content and asset management, video screening and file delivery. Some of the largest film studios, broadcasters, and distributors from around the world are using our software.
- craft robust code that is well tested and can easily be understood by your teammates
- optimize our code and service quality by leveraging new solutions, technologies, and processes
- mentor others on areas that you are strong in and are open to being mentored on areas you are unfamiliar with
- bring in enthusiasm, knowledge, and skills to build with us the most advanced multi-tenant SaaS for content and asset management
- You enjoy what you are doing, and your profession is your passion
- You are a true team player and enjoy sharing knowledge proactively
- You are well experienced in developing web applications
- You love to build impressive websites based on HTML5/CSS3
- You like to work on-site enjoying the team spirit in our modern office
- Choose to work either 32h or 40h/week and get a competitive pay package
- Pick your favorite development tools and office equipment
- Enjoy a small team with a flat hierarchy where everyone counts
- Experience our relocation service including a temporary apartment
If the position offered is of interest to you, please send some code examples and a brief CV to email@example.com.
mediapeers is a Berlin-based subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, the leading provider of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, online, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.