Frontend Developer (m/f) // HRS Innovation Hub
We are looking for a Berlin based Frontend Developer (m/f) who loves data and to transform it into valuable information.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
The HRS Innovation Hub delivers integrated solutions to the three business areas of the HRS Group: Business Travel Solutions, Enterprise Solutions and Hotel Solutions. Our international team is cross-functional and comprised of experts in the fields of Agile Product Management, Software Engineering, UX/UI Design and IT Operations. All products created by the Innovation Hub are being hosted in the Amazon Web Services cloud and make use of state of the art technologies such as Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, REST APIs and GraphQL.
The challenge you are up for
- Write code for complex web and mobile applications, related tools and services, and prototypes
- Build frontend systems used throughout the HRS Group around the world
- Contribute your technical expertise during the requirements analysis, implementation phase and in-production improvements
- Evangelize about automation, test coverage and proper documentation
The commitment you bring
- Solid experience in the development with ReactJS and NodeJS
- Experience with the development of web applications and related services served by Unix/Linux based environments
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues, locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors and how they work)
- Solid knowledge about algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
The reward you get
- A high impact role with an innovative startup culture but with the benefit of stable corporate investment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and the opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team of seasoned industry players
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours, the option to work from home and an Open-space loft office in Berlin-Neukölln