Frontend Developer (m/f) // Mimi Hearing Technologies
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer (m/f) as a full-time position for our office in Berlin.
This can be your workplace:
Our vision is to be the standard for personalized audio by 2020, in a world where hearing loss is no barrier to sound enjoyment. We are developing a data-driven audio experience which tests your ears, protects your ears, and adjusts sound to match your unique hearing ability. Giving you the crisp, clear sound which you deserve.
The Mimi team is a diverse group of innovators with expertise in audio engineering, product development, business design, and communication. The origins of our team are deeply rooted in psychoacoustics. Our Hearing Test is the most accurate hearing test app in the App Store, while Mimi Music is revolutionizing the way people listen to music.
Joining Mimi means you‘ll help shape innovative products in an emerging market.We are a growing team of 40 learners, with regular team breakfasts, team building exercises, and our annual boating and skiing trips. Our company is self-organized through Holacracy which means clear structures and processes, high transparency, and distributed authority.
As our Frontend Web Developer you will:
- Collaborate in a cross-functional manner to shape products in the audio industry
- Build responsive web applications with a goal of iterative, continuous improvement
- Engage in a test-driven development process with a team of 5-10 developers
- Have 3+ years experience in the frontend web development industry
- An eagerness to work to find solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter willing to grow through discovery, learning, and implementing new technologies which you are interested in
- Highly motivated in learning, with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
It would be great if you have:
- A BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or a related study
- An interest in audio, music, or sound
What we offer:
- Impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative product and company
- An open, airy work environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin
- Take full responsibility of your own projects in our holacratic organization
- Be part of a culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- We love to work with people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions
- Work together with an international and diverse team
- Bi-weekly company breakfast and regular team events
- Receive a competitive compensation package