Frontend Developer (m/f) // Taledo
Taledo connects talented digital professionals with market-leading companies to build innovative products and services. Our ambitious team, that counts 10+ nationalities, works hard on our mission to create the number one digital recruiting platform while keeping a shared-knowledge culture that offers great opportunities for professional growth.
You will have direct impact on the product and see your code deployed to production within a few days after joining.The Backend is written in Rails, backed by Postgres and ElasticSearch. It’s communicating via a json API to the Frontend, which is written in React and uses related frameworks such as redux and webpack. You will work directly with and report to the CTO.
- You bring fluency with HTML5 and CSS3, knowledgeable about trends and methodologies.
- You are excited about thoroughly building a sustainable architecture.
- You have degree in Computer Science and several years of relevant work experience.
- You have understanding of usability concepts and experience with design tools.
- You have strong communication skills, e.g. ability to talk about technical topics and express design decisions.
- You have Berlin residency or willingness to relocate.
At Taledo you will work with a highly motivated team of smart people in a truly international atmosphere. While offering an environment that allows you to stay focused and to work professionally, we keep an open door policy and regularly provide fruits, healthy snacks, tea, coffee and yerba mate. Knowledge sharing and supporting each other is key to our success and offers great opportunities for your professional growth. Office is located in the center of Berlin – easy to get to and close to great cafés and bars.