Frontend Developer (m/f) // Tourlane
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?). Our Apps bring travel consultancy to a state-of-the-art level of tech and design and thereby will shape the future of individual and adventure trips.
Our platform matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual and adventure trips comparable, fast and easy. We combine the first-hand experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company in individual tourism with an innovative business model and a sustainable company culture. To achieve it, we are supported by investors such Holtzbrinck Ventures and Airbnb, which act as valuable consultants on our management board.
What we need?
Right now we have three+ web portals: tourlane.de, our own tour operators and an admin panel that is used by our travel agents. You will be part of the development team which will give live to designs, concepts or and prototypes.
What we expect?
- That you are able to express yourself through html, css and js.
- That you are able to produce maintainable code.
- That you are interested in improving the product helping us with seo or amp projects.
- You are curious, and you want to learn new things.
- You believe in a healthy balance between delivering business value, and experimentation/playing.
In which things we believe we are better (and why you should choose us):
- A startup that is making money from day one.
- Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input will have a huge impact.
- Make travel tours great again. By providing the best service to the customer with the help of the technology.
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips.
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet, Dubsmash and many more.
- Founders that understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Use our great network in the European and US Start-Up scene
- Have a great impact on our company’s success – we believe in a small but excellent team.
Plus the baseline for berlin startups:
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle.
- An attractive compensation package
- Conference and educational budget
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
- Free of choice dev-environment