Frontend Developer (ReactJS) // Recare
Recare builds software to facilitate hospitals transfers: about 30% of patients need a solution to be organised after a hospital stay. That could mean receiving care at home, moving to a care home or recovering at a rehabilitation clinic for instance.
Finding a spot is a complex task because the market is under a lot of pressure – most providers are at 95%+ capacity. Our technology uses a mix of matching theory and matching learning to let patients find a tailored solution to their needs.
Since we launched the product in January 2017 it’s been going extremely well! We are currently connecting 20+ hospitals to more than 2000 care providers across Germany.
We’re a small team and we want to remain small as long as possible. That’s why we are looking for someone entrepreneurial that wants to have a big impact and bring a lot to our team and our product.
What you’ll work on
You’ll work on enhancing our patient discharge product to help more and more patients find the best place after their hospital stay.
We’ve some interesting features in the pipeline – we’re at the moment working on an end-to-end encrypted messenger for instance.
We are also working on a brand new and very ambitious project , it involves some route planning and some ReactNative, we can talk about that if you’re interested!
Who you are
- Our stack is React + GraphQL on the frontend and a rest API in Go for the backend. We’re looking for someone who has already worked with React. GraphQL experience is a plus but absolutely not required.
- Since we’re a small team, we had to automate a lot. It would be great if you already had some experience with CI and testing frameworks.
- Frontend evolves a lot, so you need to be up to date with best practices. We’re looking for people who will proactively try to improve the life of the team and of our customers – making better tooling for instance. But we’re not into trying every alpha-package on github.
- We’re looking for someone with some experience. It’s a complex project that is not suited to learn react – if you just come out of a 3 months Bootcamp, it’s probably not for you.
- You have a working permit for Germany -we’re too small to sponsor visas, sorry!
- We’ve just moved to a brand new office (http://www.abitmo.berlin/103/) in Moabit – all our coworkers are working in healthcare. It’s very well located on the S3/S5/S7/S9
- Team performance bonus – we insist on rewarding everyone for good results
- Not another ecommerce company: We’re all very involved in our product – we believe that we improve the life of hundreds of patients every month. Working with us will be an opportunity to build something that matters.
If you feel like it could be a great environment for you, don’t hesitate to send a message!
Charles – CTO of Recare