Frontend Engineer // Distribusion Technologies
We run the leading global distribution platform for bus products. We are connecting intercity bus products with travelers all over the world. We dream up frontends and apps our travelers love, simplicity is our credo. We are looking for a determined, creative and analytic professional to take end-to-end responsibility for the digital experience of future bus traveling.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership for our products’ consumer facing appearance and experience
- Develop new user-facing features from scratch
- Shape independently the UI/UX and ensure technical feasibility and optimization
- Transform “vanilla” JS applications to JS frameworks, including testing
- Take care of error handling and metrics on the client’s side
Who you are:
- You have solid experience in UI / UX development and optimization (web / mobile)
- You have experience with JSON and web API integration
- You are determined to build world class applications
- You are creative in your solutions and apply the analytic rigor to perfect every inch of the solution
- You are able to adapt to a dynamic environment and enjoy working in a fast paced start up
- You understand code versioning tools (e.g. Git) and frontend frameworks (e.g. bootstrap)
- You have practiced TDD and value unit tests
- You are a good communicator and actively build open and involving relationships with business and backend developers
- You pick yourself and use specific tools / frameworks to serve a required purpose
Distribusion is the leading global distributor for scheduled airport & intercity bus products. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe with 5 million bus rides to 2.500+ destinations and more than 400 airports. Our technology is used by leading travel portals and deals with a huge amount of traffic from millions of travellers.
Distribusion has been established some five years ago and is well funded by some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds.