Frontend Engineer (m/f) // OptioPay
- To architect, design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate web applications in a DevOps way
- To actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
- To pair with others and review work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- To work closely with product owners to estimate and prioritize backlog
- To constantly improve our products, code and architecture
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- You have a solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You have experience with or are interested in learning Elm
- You know how to use version control system
- You can build and debug reliable, secure and performant web applications
- You care deeply about quality, usability, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- You are an excellent communicator and can reason and drive technical decisions
- You love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making
- You get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: ES6, Elm, React, Redux, Webpack, Docker
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy – our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location – top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Your choice of hardware and software
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing, we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers.
At OptioPay we work cross-functionally, agile and test our limits to outgrow ourselves. Our goal is to change the way how people receive and spend money. To do this, we need your talent, creativity and drive. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!