Frontend Software Developer // 99chairs
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, hungry for new ideas and striving for the great impact we’ll have on everyone’s life. Our spirit is to have fun while working together – our daily routine is not simply to go to work, but to push great ideas together as a group of friends. Being a team is a main core value in our company culture as well as improving constantly through the big number of responsibilities each and everyone of us has. At heart, we are a tech company and simply love what we do.
Our mission is to transform our customer’s homes into places they love. Professional interior designers create individually adjusted design concepts across a portfolio of leading furniture brands. Then our customers conveniently order the items they like online at the regular price which will then be delivered to their homes by our merchants.
Receiving a professional interior design service does not cost a fortune anymore – we make it happen: Together we innovate the industry. Together we shape the future of everyone’s lifestyle.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Work closely with product owners, designers & other engineering teams to roll out new features and improve existing ones
- Implement great client side UI, with focus on clean and modular code
- Mentoring other team members and interns
- Keeping our application and libraries updated and using best development practices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You know how to scale web platforms, including optimizations and browser or device specific adjustments
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React
- Comfortable with Git, Unix and dealing with REST-APIs
- Focused on building responsive interfaces
- Always up-to-date with latest trends, tools and technologies in the front-end world
- Experience with front-end testing using Jasmine, Karma etc.
- Familiar with SEO principles
- Hands-on experience working with backend tools and technologies such as Node.js or Ruby on Rails is a plus
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →