Frontend Software Engineer – all levels // 99chairs
- Work closely with product managers, designers & other engineering team members to roll out new features and improve existing ones
- Implement great client side UI, with focus on clean and modular code
- Mentoring other team members and interns
- Keeping our application and libraries updated and using best engineering practices
Your skills and experience
- You know how to scale web platforms, including optimizations and browser or device specific adjustments
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React
- Comfortable with Git, Unix and dealing with REST-APIs
- Our tech stack includes: Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js etc. Experience in these technologies (although not mandatory) is highly desirable.
- Focused on building responsive interfaces
- Always up-to-date with latest trends, tools and technologies in the front-end world
- Experience with front-end testing using Jasmine, Karma etc.
- Familiar with SEO principles
- Hands-on experience working with backend tools and technologies such as Node.js or Ruby on Rails is a plus
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.