Full Stack Developer // DataWallet
What We Do:
DataWallet is on a bold mission to give people full control over their data through a self-sovereign wallet paired with our decentralized C2B data marketplace.
Our platform allows people to control who can access their data and for what purpose enabling them to profit from an asset that is rightfully theirs and make their data actionable by, e.g., personalizing web services by powering companies’ AI algorithms with their data. By harnessing the Blockchain to empower users to control and profit from the data they create we will disrupt the the $300 billion data brokerage market as envisioned by our early investors Tim Draper and Marc Benioff.
We are looking for a proactive Full-Stack Developer to complement our highly skilled and motivated core development team located between Berlin and NYC.
This team is responsible for everything from the development of our desktop electron-based and offline-first client, maintaining and adding new data sourcing flows, to building out our public-facing data API.
The right candidate would feel comfortable taking ownership of one or more of the above projects and collaborating closely with the other team members.
You will play a major role in changing one of the most unethical sectors in our modern economy.
- Proficiency in Git.
- Understanding of RESTful API design patterns.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL in production.
- Solid understanding of Promises and other async mechanisms.
- ES6/7 is appreciated but not required.
- Familiar with React and/or React-Native.
- Ability to work on a similar level without frameworks is appreciated as well.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, …).
- Experience with native mobile development (Java, Swift).
- Experience with any other language such as Python, Ruby, Go, Clojure.
- Highly competitive wages
- Top-of-the-line equipment: Laptop of choice, custom monitor setup, optional standing desk, etc.
- Opportunities to visit and work in New York City HQ