Full Stack Developer (f/m) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We are searching for additional developers (f/m) to expand our engineering team with a focus on data-driven web applications. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working at multiple levels of our stack including modern frontend development tools, high-performance backend services and infrastructure orchestration.
You would join the team responsible for development of customer-facing frontend applications. Within the team we tend to specialize in particular topics but share ownership of the product as a whole and all team members are encouraged to participate in discussions of how to improve our user experience, development workflow, service reliability and performance etc.
The following skills and requirements represent the ideal skill-set of a candidate but we understand very few developers fit this profile. As such, we would welcome candidates that can bring deeper knowledge of a subset of our requirements to our team, even if they have limited experience in other areas (e.g. a dedicated backend developer who rarely touches the frontend but is broadly aware of how it works).
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in at least one modern front-end framework, preferably Angular (2+) with Typescript
- Comfortable designing and developing GRPC/HTTP APIs with Go
- Knowledge of standard web development technologies including CSS/SCSS, ECMAScript, HTML, bundling and testing tools
- Experience containerizing and orchestrating infrastructure with tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Interest in working with relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Previous exposure to non-relational data infrastructure including queues (Kafka), indexes (Elasticsearch) and key/value stores (etcd) is a big plus
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Hands-on experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing the payment security industry
- Technical challenges to solve with a real world application
- An environment open to adopting new technology and ideas
- Competitive remuneration
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!