Full Stack Developer (m/f) // relayr
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Help Relayr build the world’s most advanced IoT Cloud Platform
- Design, develop and improve microservices in our cloud platform backend using the newest technologies.
- Work with internal libraries and services to build both prototyped and ready-to-market solutions
- Develop dashboards for visualizing and controlling cloud-connected sensors and systems
- Prototype and iterate quickly
- Engage in architectural discussions
- Collaborate with cloud and hardware teams to give feedback on internal systems and define new features
- Work with UX/UI Designers, QA and DevOps in the development, testing and deployment of services
- Embrace and advocate software engineering best practices
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in web engineering
- Experience with persistence (i.e. Postgres) and messaging (MQTT, AMQP) are a plus
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, UI Frameworks (i.e. ReactJS or Angular), LESS, SASS, WebPack
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner with experience in TDD
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: