Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails) (f/m) // PlaytestCloud
25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. Let’s make it 100%!
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for mobile game studios worldwide. Our online platform enables video-based testing of iOS and Android games by players around the world.
We work with a great variety of technologies and programming languages. At PlaytestCloud you’ll get to work on a great product that is being used by customers such as Ubisoft, ZeptoLab, Wooga, and many, many more.
- Implement new features for the Rails app that powers PlaytestCloud, working in a team of 3 developers.
- Get into mobile development by contributing to our iOS and Android libraries.
- Prototype and implement new products.
- We work with Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Java (Android), Objective-C (iOS), CoffeeScript, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Docker, Heroku, AWS – proficiency with these technologies is not required, however.
- Get access to all parts of our software development process – hosting infrastructure, developer tooling and requirements engineering.
- We use continuous deployment – your changes will be live for users within minutes.
- Both founders are computer scientists themselves.
- We contribute to open source projects.
- You’ll get a MacBook Pro and external screens for work.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a strong plus point
- You have experience working on real-world web applications, through university projects or prior job experience
- You have a good grasp on computer science fundamentals and a desire to understand the entire stack in depth
- You are a proficient English speaker (German is not required for the role)
- You are excited to work with new technologies and learn on the job
- Join a passionate team of 10 revolutionizing the way mobile games are developed and tested
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule & home office options
- The company language is English