Full Stack Software Developer // Sablono
We started Sablono with a bold vision in mind: making complex construction processes as understandable and predictable as tracking a parcel online. Today our platform supports well-known construction companies and other stakeholders in managing ambitious projects such as the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum or large residential development schemes like the London Greenwich Peninsula.
Our state-of the-art solution consists of:
- a scalable SAP HANA database in the backend
- RESTful Services and/or ODATA for frontend/backend communication
We are continuously updating the product in two-week sprint cycles according to SCRUM.
What we have to offer
We are an international team passionate about design, complexity, processes and collaboration. You will have the possibility to grow quickly here, take on responsibility and have a significant impact on our main product from day one on.
Furthermore, you will get to enjoy:
- Offices in the heart of Berlin, surrounded by numerous cafes,restaurants and shops
- Challenging tasks & widespread career-choices
- Start-up atmosphere & a great team
- Exciting & fun team events
- Free coffee & drinks
- Flexible work-hours
- Competitive salary
Your role on the team
You will have the opportunity to take the lead when it comes to developing a strong CSS architecture as well as shaping the design and user experience of our mobile and web applications.
Regular discussions, brainstorming and prototyping are a crucial part of our software development, which is why we are looking for someone who is passionate about discussing thoughts and ideas.
What we are looking for
- Professional development experience
- Strong knowledge about CSS in large applications
- Wide ability to use object oriented methodologies and design patterns
- Strong analytical mindset
- Fluent in English
- Willing to relocate to Berlin (if not already here)
- Valid EU work permit / EU citizenship
Other skills that will accelerate your career at Sablono
- A good sense for design
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Working with and designing relational databases (SAP HANA)
- An understanding of graph data structures and graph algorithms
- Developing mobile apps
- Creating CI/CD pipelines
Please also visit our website for more information: www.sablono.com/en