Full Stack Web Developer (f/m) // Endress+Hauser Digital Labs GmbH
Endress+Hauser Digital Labs drives digital marketing in the world of instrumentation and process automation. The Digital Labs is a venture of the Endress+Hauser Group. We explore new digital sales channels for Endress+Hauser.
Our dynamic team, is located within the WeWork spaces in Berlin. In this independent setting, we launch our experiments. We aim to hypothesize boldly, conduct experiments concisely, and deliver results at high speed.
For our ambitious approach to market instrumentation products digitally, we are going to create an infrastructure, publishing content on our own network. As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be directly involved in improving our digital business models. This includes feature development based on analytics of conversion and retention. Ultimately, our decisions are based on data instead of gut feelings. You will work closely with the whole team at Digital Labs, in an open atmosphere that is free of stereotypes.
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable education
- You are ready to design and build new features through data-driven iterations
- You do not take the easy route but ultimately try to find a solution to the problem
- You are an expert in frontend development: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- You are experienced in WordPress
- You own knowledge in PHP; additional knowledge in Node.js and/or Python are a plus
- Basic knowledge in DevOps is required: you are familiar with Docker or AWS
- Git workflows do not scare you
- You work best in environments with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on features
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- A challenging and exciting permanent position with manifold web development projects
- The culture of a startup, combined with the reliability of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space
- Flexible working times and a competitive salary
- An international open-minded team, free of stereotypes
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If you find yourself in this description and want to actively shape a startup company, please go to our website https://www.endressdigital.com and fill out the application form.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →