Fullstack / Backend Developer – Ruby-on-Rails // aklamio
You will join our team of highly skilled developers and help us build the best aklamio ever. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of new features, products, APIs, extensions, etc.
You will need
- 3+ years of proven experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails development
- Sound knowledge in working with production-grade databases (MySQL, Redis)
- Value test-driven development (Capybara and RSpec), clean code style and high quality (RuboCop et al.)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment in an agile team (Scrum)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Plus: Expertise in OO programming paragigm
Why Work With Us
- Give users their fair share for sharing
- Highly responsible, self-dependent and report directly to the CEO
- Working for the market leader in a highly motivated and skilled team, in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe, building the most innovative products in social commerce.
- Be a part of an effective online marketing solution
- Working together with the biggest brands in Europe in order to establish referral marketing as the no.1 sales channel
- Start-Up atmosphere at its best, flat hierarchies, fast decision-making, individual responsibility, BBQ, breakfast, fitness, fresh fruits and drinks!
- Very competitive salary
Want To Join Us?
Apply here: https://aklamio-jobs.personio.de/job/3415
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →