Fullstack Software Engineer – User Services (m/f) // SPRING
We are SPRING – the digital publisher of Axel Springer.
SPRING is responsible for over 60 products from more than 25 Brands and some of Europe’s biggest news sites including BILD.de and WELT.de. Over 350 people at SPRING are working on an innovative media platform to make quality journalism accessible for everyone. We are providing a great user experience on both sides – for readers and journalists, connecting them with the newest technologies.
We are innovators and it is essential for us to stay open minded and try new things every day. You are creative and passionate about your work? You want to be part of a team with a high social responsibility and where your work can make a difference? Then join us and shape the way how the world consumes media in the future!
- Development of distributed, highly available services and interfaces according to CI / CD standards
- Experiment with new technologies to help us staying one step ahead of the market
- Develop new services with the help of Product Discovery
- Constant reviews and improvements to our strategies and skills
- Ensuring high code quality and maintainability of our software
- You are a T-Shaped Developer, have at least three years of professional experience, and have experience in test-driven development
- You have excellent knowledge of OO & functional programming
- Experience with TypeScript, Node, Go, Jenkins, Gradle as well as with different DB systems are an advantage
- It is natural for you to act independently and proactively in order to find solutions and remove obstacles
- You have an analytical mindset and the ability to visualize, articulate, solve problems, and make decisions based on the information available
- You shine with a result-oriented approach to planning and execution – regardless of whether you work independently or in a team
What we offer at SPRING
The team you’re going to join is developing user oriented premium services for Axel Springer’s German news and media brands. We’re developing services like a SSO for welt.de and bild.de as well as vote and poll tools for Rolling Stone Magazine and Gründerszene. Always offering the best and innovative services to our brands, we’re continuously going new ways and trying out new technologies. We’re proud of already reaching 38 million unique users per month and together we’re working on the future of digital media. Now we’re looking for you to join us!
You will be given the opportunity to deploy your current strengths and gain additional ones. In an agile and highly qualified team, you will work on the newest media technologies in a modern office in the heart of Berlin. A variety of seminars and workshops give you the opportunity to develop your specialized skill-set and your knowledge of comprehensive issues. Besides that, various conferences and TechTalks as well as our regular exchange with subsidiaries of Axel Springer (e.g. Awin, idealo, KaufDa and Immonet) provide an opportunity to build a valuable network.
Moreover: You will have flexible working hours, above average number of vacation days and a daily free lunch at our on-site restaurant. Furthermore, a MacBook Pro, which can also be used privately, will be placed at your disposal.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Questions regarding this position (reference number 044400060) will be answered gladly by: Julia Lange; email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies:
We, and our employees, do not accept unsolicited agency candidate profiles for this position. We will not be responsible for any applications related to unsolicited candidate profiles
SPRING Axel Springer Digital News Media GmbH & Co. KG emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.