Go Backend Developer (m/f) // travel audience
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications.
- Work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
- Be responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent practical knowledge of Go, and you are passionate about code quality.
- You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux-based development environment, know your way around git and tools like GitHub or Gitlab, and know the meaning and purpose of acronyms such as CI and CD.
- You have practical experience with a SQL database (preferably PostgreSQL), and NoSQL databases like Redis.
- You’ve used Docker before, and ideally you’re experienced with orchestration and monitoring tools like Kubernetes and Prometheus.
- As part of a development team, you take ownership of development and operations of a product and make sure it’s working correctly and running efficiently.
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far. We are looking for people with the right skill-set.
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
- Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →