Golang/NodeJS Developer // 24metrics
At 24Metrics we strive for excellence in providing advanced data analytics and fraud detection, while helping Advertisers, Partners and Networks prevent profit losses from affiliate marketing related fraud. In America alone around 8 billion dollars is lost annually due to fraud, and we have been on the top of the list for assisting in decreasing these losses since 2015.
Your Background and Responsibilities:
You will be working closely with developers and Product stakeholders in a cross-functional agile team to ensure a high standard of quality in both customer-facing and internal software.
- Strong knowledge of Golang and NodeJS (excellent in at least one of them)
- Write clean and testable code accompanied with proper tests and meaningful documentation;
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift, Athena, EMR, Cognito, ElasticBeanstalk, etc) is a big plus
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and strategies
- Develop microservices
- Assist in the designing and development of high-performance and scalable applications
- Motivated and fast learning
- ‘Can do’ and above all ‘want to do’ attitude
- Team player
- Technically creative
- AdTech experience BIG plus (mobile networks, affiliate networks etc)
- Some Linux-based high-performance, high-availability web hosting
What we offer:
- Working with bleeding edge technologies
- Framework/ technology agnostic environment (‘right tool for the job’ mentality)
- Relocation package
- Grow with us in terms of salary and professional development.
- Schedule flexibility (no strict start and finish times) Core hours 10am -4 pm
- Liberal vacation policy
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
- Access to ongoing learning
- Trips abroad to conferences and Partner meet ups
- Paid team holiday incentive scheme
24metrics has developed proprietary technology and advanced machine learning algorithms that allow us to identify and stop fraudulent activities in the online advertising industry.
We harness the power of Big Data to help our clients make more intelligent and data-driven media buying decisions in their own businesses. Saving our clients’ money, growing their margins and to empower them to deliver high quality traffic is our mission.
One of our most important values is transparency, since we are providing transparent and reproducible rejection reasons for every rejected conversion, which is a must have, if you want to effectively stop fraud in your advertising campaigns.
We believe in communication between the business and development teams and work hard to empower individual team members. The company is built on a team playing culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and feedback with a strong bias toward individual freedom over micro-management.
A core concept is the personal growth of team members along with the company. We want you to join us, find a niche that resonates with you and become an expert at it.
Working Visa Sponsorship : Possible