HEAD OF ENGINEERING (F/M) // incapptic Connect
World class companies like BAYER, DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA, and HENKEL use incapptic Connect enterprise software to publish their apps in record time to their Enterprise App Stores (e.g. MOBILEIRON APPS@WORK and VMWARE AIRWATCH APP CATALOG), APPLE APP STORE and GOOGLE PLAY STORE. While reducing process costs.
We need YOU to lead our growing tech team in Berlin!
- Lead the engineering team, including coaching the team members to keep the high level of quality and delivery throughput
- Hire great talents to help us double the size our engineering team
- Make direct technical contributions (writing, debugging, reviewing and deploying code)
- Assess, report, and improve systems and processes in your charge
- Provide technical guidance and feedback to your team members
- Refine and optimize the architecture of our application
- Enable our partners to deliver operational excellence
- Work closely with our Chief Customer Officer to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- At least 3 years experience in building and leading an engineering team in a dynamic environment
- Ability to mentor, motivate and inspire the team
- Excellent proven software development skills – at least 5 years – in Python and Django. Solid knowledge of the React would be a plus
- Solid knowledge of platform architecture, design patterns, and conceptual modeling
- Expertise in software development practices and tools like JIRA, CircleCI, git, sentry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong product mindset and the desire to create a great experience for our users
ABOUT INCAPPTIC CONNECT
We have received seed financing led by the High-Tech Gründerfonds and need YOU to help us to accelerate our growth. From the very beginning we offer you challenging tasks with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development. Our customers are well-known, very large companies who use mobile apps in many exciting ways to transform their businesses. We are located in the Betahaus co-working space in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup scene.