Head of Engineering // Grover
Through us, you can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying, and give things back at any time. We’re on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world’s resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we’re now looking for a Head of Engineering.
- Attract, hire and train a team of top-tier software engineers
- Build, lead and manage a multinational engineering team through constant improvement and high performance.
- Define and refine engineering workflows, tech architecture and infrastructure
- Establish and measure engineering metrics, e.g. to track reliability, quality and velocity
- Continuously develop the technological vision, strategy and roadmap
- Connect business goals with technology goals and prioritize development initiatives
- Implement new sustainable technologies which enhances competitive advantage for our product and services.
- Shape Grover´s engineering culture and help to make us a Top10 tech employer in Europe
- Build an environment of excellence, collaboration, innovation and rapid learning
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering and with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record of successfully building and scaling engineering teams
- You have an excellent knowledge of implementing the best practices in the field of software engineering, such as agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated capability working in fast-paced companies with cross-functional teams to build a reliable, stable state-of-the-art tech product of market significance
- Previous B2B experience is a plus
- Demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and no-hierarchy approach
- Ownership of your work
- Chance to shape the future of Grover
- Fun at work
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Fresh Fruit
Want to work with a very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you’re in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We’re a team of over 40 creative minds, from more than 16 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there’s no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.
web | facebook | twitter | instagram | linkedin | crunchbase